Luke 12:48

From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Good Thing I Don't Like Dull

Good Thing I Don't Like Dull
Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.- Grandma Moses

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Not So Healthy But Oh So Good!

Every year I'm inundated with zucchini from my garden.  I'm fine with that though because I have some pretty tasty zucchini recipes.  It's amazing what you can do with this cousin of the cucumber.  This post is about one of the less healthy dishes you can make with zucchini, but I promise you it's delicious!  I'm sure you can make it with less eggs and no oil, but I only make this every once in awhile and it's not like I eat the entire thing so that's my rationalization and I'm sticking with it! 

                             Slice those babies up, skins and all.  You'll need 3c, although I eyeball it.

                                 Dice an entire onion...you can stop there with the fillings or...

                                            Add something yummy like sliced pepperoni!

OK, so it started out pretty healthy but went downhill...4 eggs, 1/2c. of parmesan, 1/4c. of oil and 1 c. Bisquick.  Salt and pepper to taste.  It's worth it!
 

                                   Bake at 375 for 45 minutes and it comes out looking like this....

Add shredded cheddar cheese for another 5 minutes and it looks like this and tastes like heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment