Luke 12:48

From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Good Thing I Don't Like Dull

Good Thing I Don't Like Dull
Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.- Grandma Moses

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Been Cookin'


It's been a while since I posted and since then summer has been in full swing.  The usual cast of characters is up to their usual fun........................................

We've played at the park
We marveled at God's beauty


We've been to the beach

We've played in the backyard
We've roasted marshmallows


We've watched the clouds

And.....





 And we've cooked!  That garden has finally started to produce and I've been busy feeding my family and look forward to sharing with my friends.  If you're interested in any of my recipes I'll be posting them seperately in the next couple of blogs.  Happy Summer Everyone!

2 comments: